Introducing my new services…..
Thrive . Achieve . Succeed
Are you ready to begin working on your health and wellness,
but need some extra help and guidance?
As a health and fitness coach, I am your personal advocate for living an energized and passionate life. I work with my clients to help them create happy, healthy lives in a way that is fun, flexible with sustainable habits for a lifetime. By working together, we can discover the food and lifestyle choices that best support YOU! Making gradual, lifelong changes enables you to reach your current and future health goals.
Remember: Nobody knows YOU better than YOU. Sometimes, though, you just need a person on your team to help you along the way.
I will work with you to create a plan that incorporates your wellness vision and achievable goals.
What do you want?
To lose weight?
A better work-life balance?
To begin a meditation practice?
To have more energy?
To sleep better?
What can we achieve together?
One-on-one individualized coaching sessions:
Let’s Get Started Package: Initial 60 minute session and three 30 minute follow-up sessions.
The ‘Continuing the Journey’ package: Includes 4 weekly 30-minute follow-up sessions. All sessions are conducted remotely over the phone.
During the initial 60 minute session you will have the opportunity to explore your current health challenges in a safe and non-judgmental environment. Together we will establish your personal goals for your health and wellness. We will also determine an Action Plan to help you achieve these goals.
Follow up sessions
These sessions will be used to help motivate you and keep you on track towards your personal health and wellness goals. They are also an opportunity to adjust your plan to better suit the realities of your life.
Health and Fitness Coaching is a powerful tool!
Sessions are done over the phone for your convenience.
What is Health Coaching?
Health and Wellness coaches are trained to help clients develop and implement personal wellness plans by:
- accepting and meeting us where we are today
- guiding us in doing the mindful thinking and doing work that builds confidence
- helping us define a higher purpose for wellness and uncover our natural impulse to be well
- addressing mental and physical health together
- helping us draw a personal wellness blueprint
- helping us set realistic goals; small victories lay the foundation for self-efficacy
- harnessing the strengths we need to overcome our obstacles
- helping us view obstacles as opportunities to learn and grow
- helping us build a support team